Thursday 4 October 2012

Liar, liar, liar

I don't know if you remembeer, but some time ago I was writing about the hard resiccion about should I go to work, that my friends have found for me or not. Ib sum, I've decided that I should try. And here it is! The last day of my recrutation process. Today I'll have an official dialog with managers..
You know what would be really hard? To tell the truth. Yeah! If you'll analyze the work of such big corporations as AMS, where I'm going today, you'll find and understand what answers they want to hear. They want you to become depandant on the work you'll get, they want you to work on your career growth and wait long untill it'll happen. They want you to spend all your time working for them. And the best motivation would be - getting new experience and the willingness to work in a large international team.
And for that purpose they are making a lot of promotion films about the company, where smiling people are telling their histories and telling "magic words" that without AMS they were nothing, that here they could develop themselves, they are doing the work of their dreams and so on.
So tell me, how could normal person, who comes to such last stage of the recrutation stay true? Now I'm just a student and in the next year I'm going to start my PhD in IR. It's my purpose. But I have to help my young sister, she started studying medicine this year, and, in case of that I understand that I should get some money. And work in such corporation is the best decission. And how I can in such situation stay true? I hate liars and I don't want to become one of them..
At the moment I know what they wat, and they think, that they know what I want...
I'll have meeting at 12 p.m. So we'll see what the end would be of all this history.
Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment