Sunday 30 September 2012

My day of the literature

Today I was thinking about the literature.
Everyone has his/her favourite book. Even more - we have our favourite writers, sometimes we like the whole epoch.. I thought that I was such a person. If I'm reading it should be only Classic, it doesn't matter if it's prose or poetry.Only Classic.. Dostojevsky, Tolstoi, Yesenin.. only Classic Russian Literature.
Some time later I've found some new russian writers - R. Roshdestvenskiy and some other. And, you know, they are great.
But I was sure that I'll never read something of the postmodern.It's owfull literature and how domeone can read it. And today, when I was listening to the one of the best poems of the R.Rozhdestvenskiy, in recommendended videos I've found one video.. It's called Post-modern poetry.. And I think It's great..
I won't tell nothing more, just want to show you both this videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment