Sunday 7 October 2012

Stay yourself

Maybe you remember my interview, I had couple of days before. And that philosofy of what I should do with all this..
So here comes the end. I was on that interview. I tried to be true. I was just telling what I'm thinking about. All th equestions that were asked I gave the answer, wich I thougt would be the best one.. I wasn't nervous.. I tried to stay myself..
I saw how the work athe corporation looks like. I understood that I don't want to work there!
And I was very-very happy, when on Friday they called me back and told that I was really good at the interview, and they want to hire me, but that fact that I'm still studying and have to go to the lessons cannot allow them to hire me. They'd love to, because I was great, but they need someone who could work for them on their full-time job.
But I was so happy to hear that words! I really don't want to work at such place, so now - I can normally start to write some of my articles and write my MA paper.
And I hope that later I'll be able to start work at some think tank...

No comments:

Post a Comment