Wednesday 17 October 2012

Lot's of work

Hey, hey!!

I know that I haven't writen here since last two weeks. There was a lot of resons why I hasdn't time to write here.
First of all I got the information, that I didn't get the job at the AMS. And I'm very-very happy about it.
As I've written before - it wasn't job of my dream. And when I got a phone that after the interview they've decided. that I'm very good and they'd like to recrute me. I had shock. But that fact that I cann't work on the full-time job was the only reson why they hadn't recrute me.  And I'm very very happy!!
Now I'm working on my Masters paper. I also have to write 3 articles for different journals.
At the moment I'm finishing one about Kirgistan. I couple of days I'll write here some main ideas of the article. The deadline is 11/4/2012. So it will be pretty soon. I hope to finish it tomorrow.
Thhis year I'll have a group! Yeah! Real group of people whom I'll teach German. Last year there was no people who'd like to learn German. But this year I'll have maybe 5-6 person.. I'll see them on Friday..
My real group..

So it is. My last two weeks in short.
Wait for my articles. I'll write the main ideas here.

Aha, one thing more. I'm searching for a PhD program in Europe on IR or Political science.
 I know that there's no big auditory of readers of this blog. But if there's someone who's reading it at the moment and he/she knows something about the PhD programs- I'll be happy to get some information.

That's the end :)



And a song for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment