Wednesday 26 September 2012

Job or study?

You know what - whole my life I was dreaming to meet people who'll become my true firends, who'll help me in different situations. Now I'm happy to admit, that I have such friends.
As I've written before, currently I'm student of the 5th year at the university. Mainly in this year I heve to write my Master's paper and do some research. Knowing all this stuff, my friends proposed me a job in the international corporation. In sum, this work seems to be easy' cos my work will be to find the people, who're looking for the job, make some phone interview with them and then send their CV to the companies. And all this stuff will be in Russin.
As I'm Russian native speaker, it won't be hard work for me but I'm a little bit afraid, that this work would disturb my study. On the other hand - it's a great opportunity for me to get some experience, during my study..
So this two weeks I'm a little bit nervous. I really don't know what to do. I want to have experience, and to earn some more money than my scholarship affords me. But I also want in the next year to go to the PhD studies..
So I'm in such strange situation. Honestly, nothing disturbs me to take this job for some month, 3 or 4. And than I can fire. I'm free person.. Or I can even not get this job' cos only on the next week I'll have the conversation there. (but the reality is so, that there is not a lot of Russian speakers here in Cracow, so I'm sure for 68% that I'll get the job).
 So it is. I should decide.. I've never been in such situation before, and it's hard for me. But my friends encourage me to get the job so now I really don't know what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment